Roundy's Foundation Eleventh Annual Golf Classic is an invitation-only event sponsored by Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc. and supported by its supplier community. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
The invitation you received via email instructed you to register for the event via this web page. Thank you for participating and your generosity in support of Roundyâ€™s Foundation. Here are the steps to register and submit payment for your golfers:
Your invitation instructed you to register for the Classic via this web page. Here are the steps:
- Please complete this form with your golfer information as requested.
- Press "Submit" once finished.
- Print and save the confirmation page. This page is your invoice.
- Make your payment:
- Pay online: you will be presented with a link to PAY ONLINE using your credit card.
(Credit card payments are subject to a processing fee for a total of: Foursome - $8,250, Twosome - $5,150.)
- or -
- Pay by submitting a check: Click here to download Roundyâ€™s Foundation W-9 and submit with the invoice for payment,
payable to ROUNDYâ€™S FOUNDATION, INC.
Checks made out otherwise canâ€™t be accepted and may delay registration.
Mail a copy of your invoice with your payment, referencing your invoice number on your check. Mail to: Roundyâ€™s Foundation Golf Classic, MS-2600, P.O. Box 473, Milwaukee, WI 53201.
- or -
- Pay via Electronic payment (ACH/EFT):
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Account Name: Roundyâ€™s Foundation, Inc.
Account #: 650556350
- Payment must be received by JULY 31, 2015, to lock in your participation.
To complete your foursome with a Roundy's employee, email your request to
email@example.com. You may contact
Connie Jones (262-227-5955) or RoundysFoundation@roundys.com
for additional information.
Club rentals are available for a nominal fee at the Geneva National pro shop.
Thank you for golfing with us and for your support of Roundy's Foundation.
NO SINGLE GOLFERS PLEASE
No special or split invoices will be issued. Thank you for your understanding.